This post contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through one of these links, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Are you looking for the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing? If yes, this blog post can help you choose one. Here, we will talk about some of the most popular and efficient autoresponders for affiliate marketing.
So, without any further ado, here are the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing!
What is an Autoresponder?
An autoresponder is a tool that automatically sends emails. The software is triggered in a variety of ways. For instance, an autoresponder is responsible for the ‘Welcome Email’ that we usually receive after subscribing to a newsletter.
Similarly, sending ‘Confirmation Emails’ is another function performed by autoresponders. Marketers take advantage of autoresponders to automate their campaigns. As a result, they can release the burden of manually replying to every single email.
Why do I need an Autoresponder?
Autoresponder is bread-and-butter of affiliate and email marketing. It allows you to automate your emails so you don’t have to be at your computer sending emails to everyone who subscribes to your list. When correctly configured, an autoresponder can send emails to your subscribers at the right time and with a relevant message. And, as an affiliate marketer, this can save you valuable time. Simply put, and autoresponder is essential.
What Should I Consider when Choosing an Autoresponder?
Affiliate marketing depends largely on a variety of tools, and autoresponder is one of them. Choosing the right autoresponder is crucial, as it can help you get the most out of your affiliate marketing strategies.
Here are the things you must consider when choosing the best autoresponder: ease of use, maximum deliverability rate, extended free trial duration, available features
analytics, and competitive and affordable subscription plans.
What is the Best Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketing? (Free and Paid)
The top 5 best autoresponders are for affiliate marketing are: GetResponse, SendX, AWeber, EmailOctopus, and SendLane as further explained below.
This platform is my personal favorite and is, in my opinion, the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing! The number one reason why I like it is because it has a 99% deliverability rate. That means that there’s a 99% chance your email will land in the subscribers’ inbox (for more information on what an email deliverability rate is and how to measure it click here). GetResponse also offers all the bells and whistles required for running successful affiliate marketing campaigns. You can send emails that are either action-based or time-based. And you may hardly find any glitches while working.
Even the basic package offers a comprehensive insight into analytics, where you can observe your email deliverability rate, open rate (how many people actually open your email), and clickthrough rate (the number of people who click through your email). The interface is user-friendly, so, beginners won’t find it difficult to get up and running. And if you have a problem, GetResponse is available 24/7 via online chat and they are very responsive and helpful—they can even send you your own video that walks you through how to do something on their platform.
GetResponse also comes with some unique features including:
- Basic funnel builder
- Website builder
- Landing page builder
- integration with social media to run ads
- Social media retargeting
When I first started as an affiliate marketer, I only used GetResponse for its email marketing program and used Click Funnels to build my sales funnels. However, now I find myself using more and more of GetResponses features. I have recently started creating Facebook ads and Google ads through get response and I found the process very simple and easy to use. Also, I have never had a problem embedding my affiliate links into my emails.
How Much Does It Cost?
Note: Between July 22-July 29, you can get GetResponse for 15% off it’s regular price. Click below to learn more:
GetResponse’s “forever free” option, that allows you to send emails to a list 500 contacts. However, you can increase the number of contacts by subscribing to a paid version. GetResponse also has a 30-day free trial period where you can access all of their premium features. Besides, pro-level users can also use a custom pricing feature, which allows accessing only the most required offers. The breakdown of their pricing plan is as follows:
- Forever Free: up to 500 contacts, unlimited newsletters, build one website using their website builder, build one landing page, connect your website domain, signup forms and popups;
- Email Marketing $15.58/mo for 1,000 contacts, includes everything from the forever free plan plus: unlimited landing pages, unlimited websites using their website builder, autoresponders, basic segmentation, email scheduling, integration with Facebook/Google ads;
- Marketing Automation: $43.38/mo for 1,000 contacts, includes everything in the email marketing plan plus: marketing automation, event-based automation, advanced segmentation, contact scoring, sales funnels, and everything in Free Plus;
- Ecommerce Marketing: $97.58/mo for 1,000 contacts, includes everything in the marketing automation plan plus: quick transactional emails, e-commerce segmentation, abandoned cart recovery, promo codes, product recommendations, web push notifications plus everything in Email Marketing Plus.
- Affordable and easy to use
- Extensive list of features
- Access to Website builder/Landing page builder
- Offers split testing
- Comes with a CRM tool
- Excellent customer support
- Doesn’t offer phone support
SendX is among a few of the autoresponders that are highly suitable for affiliate marketing/email marketing. This tool allows you to create/send emails, and schedule an email sequence, very easily. With the availability of attractive, popup forms and landing pages, you can easily grow the email list.
You can add an unlimited number of contacts to your email list. You can also customize your emails with the available templates. And as far as its pricing plans are concerned, SendX is a really affordable option for affiliate marketers.
Moreover, SendX gives access to over 500,000+ free stock photos, which you can use to create attractive affiliate marketing emails. In addition to drip email feature, you can also run automated email campaigns.
How Much Does It Cost?
SendX has a 14 day free trial period. Beyond that, their pricing structure depends on the number of subscribers on your list. Their cheapest option is $7.49 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers. No matter what plan you select, you will have access to all of their features. Their pricing plans are listed below:
- 1-1000 subscribers: from $7.59 for unlimited emails and all features included.
- 1,001 – 2,500 subscribers: from $14.99 per month (unlimited emails and all features included)
- 2,501 – 5,000 subscribers: from $29.99 per month (unlimited emails and all features included)
- 5,001 – 10,000 subscribers: from $39.99 (unlimited emails and all features included)
- 10,001 – 15,000 subscribers: from $44.99 (unlimited and all features included)
- User-friendly interface
- Maximum deliverability rate
- Live-chat support
- 500,000+ free stock photos
- Free trial lasts only for 14 days
- Limited number of templates for landing pages and emails
AWeber stands among the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing. The most notable feature of this tool is the high deliverability rate. In addition, this autoresponder is regularly updated to improve its efficiency. It also allows you to create web push notifications to enhance the reach of your affiliate campaigns.
You can create and embed sign-up forms for generating more leads. The free version is ideal for beginners. For more features like advanced automation and split testing, you need to subscribe to AWeber’s paid version.
AWeber’s email designer can fastback your affiliate marketing email design by creating them using posts on your website/blog. Simply input your URL and answer a few questions and AWeber does the rest.
AWeber’s drag-and-drop email design is extremely easy for email marketing (making it one of the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing). However, another feature that I really like about AWeber is that you can design an email using Canva without leaving the AWeber application. This can speed up email marketing designs tremendously.
AWeber also integrates with Facebook, PayPay, WordPress, Shopify, WooCommerce and many more.
How Much Does It Cost?
AWeber’s free option gives you the basics of what you need to get started. You can maintain a list of up to 500 emails subscribers and send up to 3,000 emails per month, which is great for those who are just getting started with affiliate marketing. Moreover, because of it’s seamless integration with WordPress, it is a great free autoresponder for wordpress.
In contrast, the pro plan starts at $16.15 per month (if billed annually) or $16.99 per month (billed monthly) for up to 500 subscribers and unlimited emails per month. Their pricing plans are listed below:
- Free: up to 500 contacts/3,000 emails per month, landing pages, web push notifications, drag-and-drop builder, templates, sign up forms;
- Pro Plan: starting at $16.15 per month for 500 subscribers/unlimited emails per month, unlimited email lists, advanced email automation, no AWeber branding, detailed insights and analytics, webpage and sales tracking, split testing, cart abandonment/purchase tagging, branded click-tracking links, Facebook pixel tracking, priority phone/email/chat support.
- Ease of use
- Engaging email templates
- Offers analytical reports
- Impressive customer support
- Email designer (including free stock images)
- Limited customization options
EmailOctopus is among the cheapest yet and most responsive autoresponders for affiliate marketers. It has a sleek and user-friendly interface. With its easy to use email editor, you can create engaging emails within a few minutes. You can also use one of their 30 mobile-friendly email templates as well.
Not only this, but it also allows you to create and embed sign-up forms. As a result, you can capture new leads without doing any extra effort (which is great for affiliate marketing). The email list comes with segmentation filters (another great resource for affiliate marketing). Hence, you can avoid sending emails to irrelevant contacts. EmailOctopus helps you design and create your landing pages.
How Much Does It Cost?
EmailOctopus has a forever free option that allows you to maintain a list of up to 2,500 subscribers and send 10,000 emails per month. One major drawback to the free plan is that your emails will have some EmailOctopus branding on them. Their pro option starts at $8.00 a month for 500 subscribers and 10,000 emails per month. The breakdown of their pricing plans are as follows:
- Forever Free: up to 2,500 contacts/10,000 emails per month, basic support, EmailOctopus branding on emails, reports available for 30 days, email support, live chat support
- Pro Plan: $8.00/mo for 500 contacts/10,000 emails per month, no EmailOctopus branding on emails, full control over email design, reports available forever, priority support, email support, live chat support, cancel anytime.
- User-friendly interface
- Reliable and functional autoresponder
- Landing pages builder (unlimited)
- Email marketing templates (30 only)
- Reasonable pricing
- integrations with Facebook, Google, Zapier and Integromat
- Not recommended for advanced segmentation
SendLane is yet another autoresponder designed specifically for affiliate marketers. This is why most of its features are highly suitable for affiliate marketing. The deliverability rate is outstanding too. Even with all these features, SendLane tends to be an affordable autoresponder.
Although there is no free package, you can still take advantage of its 14-day trial period. Pro packages offer extensive features and advanced options. The marketing automation feature allows you to send emails automatically to the target audience.
The following features are included in every plan:
- Unlimited emails (great for affiliate marketing)
- Campaigns & newsletters
- Visual email builder
- Real time HTML email builder
- Email Template library
- Intelligent Pop ups & forms
- Real Time data & analytics
- Tags & custom fields
- Import & export contracts
- Pre-build automation funnels
- Experiments multivariate testing
- Unlimited sender profiles
- 24/7 customer support
- pre-built email templates
- Behavior based marketing automation
- trigger based marketing automation
- event based marketing automation
- ROI & conversion tracking
- Automated list hygiene
- Machine learning open predictability
- Beacon website tracking
- Multi-user access
- Deep data integration to Shopify
- Deep data integration to WooCommerce
- Deep data integration to ClickBank (great for affiliate marketing)
- Deep Data integration Miva
- Deep data integration to Smile.io
- Deep data integration to OneClick
- Integration (2,000 + apps with Zapier)
- Facebook Custom Audiences
- Open Api Access
- Deep data integration to Big Commerce
How much does it cost?
Sendlane has a 14-day free trial period. After that, you will have to pay. The breakdown of their pricing is as follows:
- 14-Day trial: free for 14 days with up to 100 contracts (no credit card required)
- Starter Pack: $600 for 6 months of service (automatically renews at $100 per month)
- Growth Plan: $100 per month for up to 5,000 contacts.
- Professional Plan: $275 per month for 10,000 contacts.
- Created specifically for affiliate marketers
- Allows targeting the respective niche
- Workflow automation
- Analytical reports
- Reasonably priced
- No trial period
- Limited customizing options
After going through the above info, it won’t be difficult for you to choose the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing. We have tried to list only those email responders for affiliate marketing that are affordable and suitable for beginners. In the end, we wish you good luck in your quest to get a perfect autoresponder.